Please scroll down to see information about upcoming 2013 Mission Adventures!
At CLC we are always about providing hope and serving people that are less fortunate. We are actively serving not only locally, but globally as well. For more information about how to be involved in CLC missions or be a part of a CLC Missions trip email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pure & genuine religion in the sight of God means caring for orphans & widows in their distress…
These are programs that CLC supports through Missions helping to provide Nutrition, Sanitation, Education & Transformation:
- CLC Haiti Orphanage, located in Port au Prince with 37 children. CLC travels to the orphanage twice a year providing hope.
- CLC Mexico Feeding Ministry, located in Cuatro Cienegas feeding approx. 90 kids three times per week. You can also join us for frequent trips to this mission also.
- Camp David, located in Phelps County provides summer camps for kids whose parents are in prison. This is a great opportunity to help provide mentoring and guidance to these children.
- Rolla BackPack program, provides food for children in the Rolla Public Schools. This program sends food home with kids that are in difficult living conditions in the city of Rolla.
- Pregnancy Resource Center, located in Rolla serves young women of our community that are considering abortion. It teaches them the importance of “Saving their Baby” and choosing life. It also provides support to help them on their new journey as a parent.
2013 Missions Adventures
We invite you to join us for a Missions Adventure to share the love of Jesus with our kids in Haiti and Mexico.
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti: July 5-10 (Approximate Cost: $1250)
- Cuatro Cienegas, Mexico: August 7-12 (Approximate Cost: $700)
- Cuatro Cienegas, Mexico: December 6-11 (Approximate Cost: $700)